Take Control of Your Freight at the Mexico Border and Beyond: Shipper of choice characteristics are crucial to obtaining cross-border capacity.
We hear the phrase “shipper of choice” often, but rarely in the cross-border conversation. As two-way total trade flow of truckload and rail shipping between the U.S. and Mexico swells to over $450 billion* and the northbound/southbound trade gap grows, positioning yourself as a shipper of choice is crucial in securing the cross-border capacity your business demands.
Those who ship cross-border to Mexico know it’s different than shipping intra-U.S. In this webinar, we will focus on specific shipper-of-choice characteristics that shippers can work to achieve between their U.S. and Mexico counterparts, as well as what to look for in a cross-border carrier.
Join Schneider, its trusted Mexico carrier, CLC, and customer, Carrier Corp., at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. Central on Wednesday, Oct. 17, to learn how to “Take Control of Your Freight at the Mexico Border and Beyond.”
Expert panelists include:
- Bernardo Rodarte, Vice President and General Manager, Mexico Operations, Schneider
- Craig Paulsen, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Intermodal, Schneider
- Haroon Syed, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Van Truckload, Schneider
- Judy Davis, Transportation Manager, Carrier Corporation
- José Francisco López, Partner and Chief Executive Officer, CLC Solutions
- Moderated by: Brian Bradley, Associate Editor, American Shipper