American Fast Freight has promoted Sharon Pagan
to the position of vice president of national accounts. She was the sales director of the Eastern and Midwest regions and has been with American Fast Freight for 11 years.
Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services has added Mike Wilder
as vice president of business practice innovation. He has more than 25 years of international trade experience, and as certified public accountant, he previously served as a manager and consultant for an accounting firm.
has joined MLV & Co as a senior analyst and will head the launch of a new research vertical focused on marine transportation and shipping. She previously served as a consultant for McQuilling Atlas Advisors.
Union Pacific has announced multiple appointments in its marketing and sales, operating and finance departments.
- Jason Hess, agricultural products team vice president and general manager
- Kate Betsworth, National Customer Service Center vice president
- Kari Kirchhoefer, Streamline president
- Kenny Rocker, assistant vice president of chemicals
- Michelle Gerhardt, assistant vice president of industrial products marketing
- Mike Parker, distribution services general manager
- Ed Weber, vice president of network planning and operations
- Paul Borseth, vice president of intermodal operations
- David Connell, vice president of engineering
- Greg Garrison, regional vice president of transportation for the Northern region
- Brian McGavock, assistant vice president of operations for the Southern region
- Tom Lischer, assistant vice president of locomotive distribution and network operations at the Harriman Dispatching Center
- Jack Huddleston, general superintendent of transportation services for the Houston Service Unit
- James Rawlinson, general superintendent of transportation services for the Roseville Service Unit
- David Giandinoto, assistant vice president of operations for the Northern region
- Jon Panzer, vice president of planning and analysis
- Mike Staffenbeal, assistant vice president of investor relations
- Jim Lusk, assistant vice president of insurance
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.