Archive copy now available for download.
Shippers require sophisticated transportation management (TM) systems to compete in today's market. Until recently these technologies have been available to only the largest shippers with the size to make significant investments. Today both software vendors and 3PLs are offering programs to bring access to the masses.
This hour-long broadcast will take a close look at how shippers are accessing these critical technologies today and the future of this trend.
Key discussion points will include:
- Emerging trends in TM systems development.
- TM technologies and services provided by 3PLs.
- Shipper's framework for assessing the correct strategy for their needs.
- Best practices in putting your strategy into action.
Expert panelists including:
- Moderator - Eric Johnson, international editor, American Shipper
- Jeff Siewert, vice president, operations, Interra International
- Bob Leeds, industry marketing director, transportation and logistics, SAP
- David Fisher, director of global logistics, Johns-Manville
Archive now available for download. This free Webinar wasl broadcasted live on Wednesday, June 13th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor SAP