Archive copy now available for download.
American Shipper, in partnership with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), surveyed roughly 275 transportation buyers and sellers on procurement practices, processes, technologies and results.
This Webinar will focus on some of the key findings and provide actionable guidance on how to leverage technology and other solutions to optimize transportation procurement.
Key discussion points will include:
- Year over year changes in transportation rates and spending
- Timing of procurement events and length of negotiations
- Price re-emerges as the number one concern among buyers
- Procurement automation platforms and technology
- Centralization of the procurement process
Expert panelists including:
- Moderator - Jim Blaeser, Publisher, American Shipper
- Fabrizio Brasca, Vice President, Global Logistics, JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Matthew Harding, Principal, Transportation Practice, Chainalytics, LLC
Archive copy now available for download. This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Wednesday, June 27th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor JDA Software, Inc.