Archive copy now available for download.
This hour long broadcast review the findings from the second annual
Import Operations & Compliance Benchmark Study published by American
and BPE Global. The panelists will relate these findings to
actionable business practices.
Key topics will include:
American Shipper's associate editor Eric Kulisch will moderate a discussion between expert panelists including:
- Regulatory compliance policies and practices.
- Import operations management and outsourcing.
- Supporting technologies solutions and functionality.
- Organizational structures and policies.
- Training and education
- Andrea Appell, director, BPE Global
- Nathan Pieri, SVP, marketing and product development, Amber Road
Archive copy now available for download. This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Wednesday, June 20th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Amber Road