Archive copy now available for download.
Order management is the next frontier for many shippers and 3PLs working towards a more sophisticated and efficient approach to international transportation management (ITM). Order management is fundamental to supply chain visibility and ultimately a key element of measuring total landed cost. As the calendar moves to 2013 and you start to plan for next year, the question is, do you have advanced order management capability, and does your international transportation management platform help you improve your total landed cost?
Key discussion topics will include:
- Trends and issues impacting ITM practitioners.
- The connection between order management and visibility.
- A renewed focus on total landed cost.
- Related findings from American Shipper’s research series.
Eric Johnson will moderate a panel of experts including:
- Bjorn Bernard, vice president, SCM/TM Practice, GOPA IT Consultants
- Bill King, director solution management, SAP
- Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
: This free Webinar will broadcast live on Wednesday, December 5th at 2 PM EST courtesy of our sponsor SAP.