Archive copy now available for download.
President Obama’s Export Control Reform initiative (ECR) is well under way with significant changes anticipated over the coming months. This free webinar will focus on the Administration’s recent progress on ECR, what industry can expect in the near term, and how to prepare for these and future changes.
Key discussion points include:
- The benefits of the anticipated changes and how the U.S. government is preparing for implementation
- The transition from proposed to final rules and the expected schedule for publication
- How exporters can provide their viewpoint on these changes to the U.S. Government
- How exporters can stay up-to-date and plan for the transition?
- Looking beyond reform to other potential improvements in the Export Administration Regulations
- How exporters will need to adjust their business processes
- The role GTM technology will play in supporting exporter's compliance requirements
Expert panelists will include:
- The Honorable Eric Hirschhorn, under secretary for industry and security, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Beth Peterson, president, BPE Global
- Kristine Bols, director global content, Amber Road
- Moderated by: Eric Kulisch, trade and transportation editor, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Tuesday, April 23, at 2 PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Amber Road.