Archive copy now available for download.
Exporters face a growing burden these days. While regulatory agencies around the globe bear down, there’s a growing need for exporters to align the compliance and logistics operations functions in their process. None of this is easy, but involving the export team early and substantially in discussions about new markets, new products, potential acquisitions, and IT investment is a crucial first step.
This 60-minute interactive discussion will look at ways to move export priorities into view at the boardroom level, focusing on risk avoidance and cost efficiencies that can be created when the export team is brought in on a strategic level.
Key discussion points will include:
- The extent to which shippers involve export personnel in discussions about new markets and new products
- The steps needed to structure a healthy export program
- The role of automation in export strategy, including linking GTM and TMS platforms to leverage the most out of both systems
Expert speakers include:
- Kristine Bols, director global content, Amber Road
- Renee Roe, director, BPE Global
- Eric Johnson, IT editor, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar broadcasted live on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013, 2 PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Amber Road.