Archive copy now available for download.
As international trade and transportation has become more complex, traditional intermediaries are struggling to keep up with the requirements of the shippers they serve. Documentation must be complete, accurate and timely. Shipments must arrive on time. Security requirements are not negotiable. Shippers need to continually reduce their costs.
research shows 3PLs and their customers are beginning to look past the traditionally transactional relationship to a more strategic collaboration made possible through advanced data management practices and technologies.
Key Discussion Points Will Include:
- The challenges 3PLs face in meeting their client's demands
- The changing relationship between the 3PL and its customers
- PO management as a means to enhance visibility and supply chain performance
- Best practices for 3PLs in addressing their PO management capabilities
Expert panelists will include:
- Albert Saphir, senior trade compliance and international supply chain consultant, ABS Consulting
- Kevin Gavin, vice president, supply chain management solutions, Descartes Systems Group
- Bernard Conlon, president, Express Transport by Air/BXC
- Moderated by: Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Tuesday, April 30, at 2 PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Descartes Systems Group.