Archive copy now available for download.
Collaboration can be one of the more hollow terms in logistics – often discussed, but rarely realized.
But what happens when you bring an industry group of shippers and their partners together on a single shared information utility? Many of the world’s largest companies have moved to a next generation collaboration model and are driving significant results that benefit their operations.
This interactive webinar will explore how one shipper community has blended technology and community to benefit all participants in the network. Using real-life examples, panelists will discuss how collaboration is more than a buzzword and how it can make a measurable difference.
The session will explore ways shippers can build truly collaborative networks with their service partners, as well as the benefits of being more tightly connected. When network partners commit to plugging into the same network, decision-making becomes more seamless and effective. It’s time to move past the cliché of collaboration and toward the reality.
Key discussion topics include:
- The benefits of benchmarking in transportation and logistics
- Examples of shipper-service provider collaboration
- The tools available to build a collaborative network
Expert panelists include:
- Bill Coxwell, director of logistics, VF Corporation
- Jeff Jagiela, director, global transport and logistics services, Pfizer
- Greg Kefer, vice president of corporate communications, GT Nexus
- Moderated by Eric Johnson, research director & IT editor, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar broadcasted live on Wednesday, January 29th, 2014, 2 PM EST courtesy of our sponsor GT Nexus.