Archive copy now available for download.
This hour long broadcast will review the findings from the fourth annual Import Operations & Compliance Benchmark Study published by American Shipper
and BPE Global. The panelists will relate these findings to industry trends, challenges and actionable business practices.
Key discussion areas will include:
- Regulatory compliance policies and practices.
- Import operations management and outsourcing.
- Integration of operations and compliance
- How 3PLs and shippers compare.
- Supporting technologies solutions and functionality.
- Organizational structures and training.
Expert panelists will include:
- Jim Blaeser, Publisher, American Shipper
- Andrea Appell, Director, BPE Global
- Ty Bordner ,Vice President, Product Management & Solutions Consulting, Amber Road
- Moderator: Eric Kulisch, Trade and Transportation Editor, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar broadcasted live on Thursday, June 13th, at 2 PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Amber Road.