Archive copy now available for download.
The Transpacific contract negotiation season is in full swing. It's nearly time for shippers, carriers, and intermediaries to lock in their contracts yet persistent uncertainties remain and are influencing contract discussions. This interactive, one-hour discussion will illuminate those challenges and provide constructive advice on how to prepare for the year ahead.
Key topics of discussion will include:
- State of Transpac contract negotiations (and any key themes)
- Long-term, index-linked contracting practices
- New and emerging service requirements for NVOs and Forwarders
- Challenges and opportunities unique to mid-market shippers
- Global ocean trends impacting Transpac trade
- Live Q&A moderated by American Shipper
Expert panelists will include:
- Gary Ferrulli, director carrier relations, OWL
- Howard Finkel, EVP, COSCO
- Norm Koenig, director of transportation/Americas, OSRAM SYLVANIA
- Moderated by: Eric Johnson, American Shipper
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Tuesday, April 16, at 2 PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor OWL.