Archive copy now available for download.
The Obama administration's initiative to reform export regulations is taking shape. The effort is now centered on four key areas of reform -- known as the "four singles." This event will provide exporters with an update on the state of export reform and help them prepare for the changes now and in the future.
Key topics will include:
Expert panelists include:
- A review of the "four singles"
- Controlled items list
- Licensing agency
- Modern IT system
- Enforcement agency
- What impacts will these changes have on exports today and in the future?
- What should exporters be doing now in preparation?
- How can exporters provide input to the government?
- What role will GTM technology play?
- Beth Peterson, president of BPE Global
- Eric Hirschhorn, Under Secretary of the U.S. Commerce Department's Bureau of Industry and Security
- Lindsay Meyer, Co-Managing Partner, Venable LLP
- J. Anthony Hardenburgh, vice president, global trade content, Amber Road
: Archive copy now available for download. This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Wednesday, March 28th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Amber Road.