Archive copy now available for download.
This 60 minute interactive session will discuss the challenges that still exist in the procurement process for ocean shippers and logistics service providers, including outdated data analysis legacies, the rigidity of annual contracting, and changing operational dynamics. The webinar will also demonstrate how a multi-dimensional optimization process empowers more agile and cost-effective procurement decisions. Panelists will provide actionable advice, best practices, and answer your questions live.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Update on the global ocean freight marketplace.
- Challenges of ocean procurement.
- Four critical dimensions of ocean freight optimization.
- Case studies: how two companies apply optimization intelligence to prepare for contract season
Expert panelists include:
- Eric Johnson, research director & IT editor, American Shipper
- Kim Le, director, CargoSmart North America
- Kevin Bulman, senior sourcing manager, ocean transportation, MeadWestvaco
: This free Webinar will broadcast live on Wednesday, December 12th at 2 PM EST courtesy of our sponsor CargoSmart Limited.