Archive copy now available for download.
Taken as a whole the U.S. federal government ranks among the largest shippers in the world but the disparate nature of these agencies has made it difficult to optimize this giant transportation network. Federal agencies vary widely in terms of their freight volumes, service requirements, and strategic focus on transportation management (TM), just to name a few.
recently studied the unique challenges of the federal sector in an effort to help shed light on the opportunities for improvement in this unique market segment. The study points to efficient freight payment and auditing practices as key areas where federal agencies can optimize their TM initiatives.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Unique challenges of federal sector transportation management.
- Best practices pioneered in the private sector.
- Opportunities for the federal sector to improve transportation efficiency and effectiveness.
- The role of freight payment and audit processes as a change agent.
Expert panelists include:
- Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
- Adam Jackson, vice president, client relationship manager, Citi Transaction Services
- Richard Langer, managing director and president, Quetica, LLC
: This free Webinar will broadcast live on Thursday, November 29th at 2 PM EST courtesy of our sponsor Citi.