Archive copy now available for download.
American Shipper recently surveyed more than 250 transportation decision-makers on their freight payment practices. The results bring to light significant opportunities to create efficiencies and immediate cost savings.
Expert panelists will discuss the study results and demonstrate several best practices that shippers and 3PLs can apply to streamline this unruly but necessary function.
Key topics will include:
Expert panelists include:
- Challenges and benefits of automating freight pay
- Payments means and timing
- Cost of processing an invoice
- Auditing practices and results
- Optimization based on the wealth data generated by freight payment
- The carrier's view of the settlement process
- Fab Brasca, vice president logistics, JDA Software
- Rick Langer, managing partner, Quetica
- Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
Archive copy now available for download. This free Webinar will broadcasted live on Tuesday, May 15th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor JDA Software, Inc.