Archive Copy Now Available for Download.
Customs brokerage and freight forwarding are evolving at a rapid pace. Customers are expecting more services and value from vendors, which is creating a highly competitive environment among intermediaries. This Webinar will provide actionable guidance to vendors on how to keep pace now and in the future.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Best practices for customs brokers and freight forwarders
- Systems that can help manage global, multi-modal customs logistics
- Measuring Customs Entry performance
- Developing the business case for ACE and reevaluating systems that don’t support ACE
- Integrating performance of compliance screenings
- And much more
Expert panelists include:
- Chris Gillis, editor, American Shipper
- Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development, Kewill (America)
- Albert Saphir, president, ABS Consulting
for this free Webinar that broadcasted live on Thursday, August 11th at 2PM EST courtesy of our
sponsor Kewill .