The increasing volume and complexity of global trade has placed demands on global trade managers that are amplified by broadened regulations affecting that trade. Governments are writing expanded rules and enforcing them with unprecedented vigor. But GTM is about more than just compliance – it’s about integrating the financial, regulatory, and transportation components of a supply chain through enhanced processes and the best people.
The report explores five challenges universal to global trade management practitioners today:
- Visibility beyond basic track and trace.
- Leveraging financial tools to create bottom-line benefits from GTM.
- Recruiting, educating and retaining expert GTM practitioners.
- Balancing the process management and technology sides of GTM.
- Ensuring global compliance requirements are met.
to download the complete report: Global Trade Management Landscape Report – Strategies Beyond Compliance courtesy of our sponsors, Amber Road, BravoSolution, C.H. Robinson, IntegrationPoint, and JDA Software Group Inc.