and BPE Global designed this year’s study to provide readers with a deeper understanding of the trends and issues impacting U.S. import operations and compliance managers.
In late March and early April 2013, 343 qualified respondents participated in a 31-question benchmarking survey covering organizational policies, structure, training, responsibilities, processes, costs, technology, and trade facilitation program participation, among other areas related to U.S. imports. The report compares the responses from shippers large and small, systems-based or not, as well as how best-in-class importers – or “winners” – fared against the average.
This study takes an in-depth look at:
- Import operations and compliance reporting structures
- Customs filing timeliness and accuracy
- C-TPAT and ISA participation and effectiveness
- Duty avoidance programs
- Operations and compliance technologies
- Whether operations and compliance functions are being blended
to download the complete report: Import Operations and Compliance Benchmark Study: Two Worlds Collide courtesy of our sponsors; Amber Road, Livingston International and SAP.