Archive Copy Now Available for Download.
This one-hour interactive Webinar broadcast will cover the latest results from American Shipper's annual benchmark study co-produced with BPE Global and the ICPA. This panel discussion will take a hard look at U.S. export control reform, emerging operational best practices and technologies that are supporting exporters as they go global.
Key discussion topics will include:
Expert panelists include:
- The status of U.S. export control reform efforts
- Organizational structures
- Productivity metrics for exporters
- Operational best practices
- Risk mitigation through automation
- James Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
- Beth Peterson, president, BPE Global
- Anne van de Heetkamp, director global trade compliance, CDC TradeBeam
This free Webinar was broadcasted live on October 6th and is now available for download courtesy of our sponsor CDC TradeBeam.