Archive Copy Now Available for Download.
This 60 minute interactive session will discuss the events and trends that shaped 2011 and how those and other dynamics will impact the North American logistics market in the year to come. Panelists will provide a recap of 2011, highlight emerging trends, make some bold predictions and answer your questions live.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Macroeconomic Indicators - What are they telling us about 2012?
- Truckload Capacity Crunch - How long and how bad?
- The Rise of US Exports - Fad or a sustainable trend?
- Shifting Ocean Trade Lanes - Where are the growing industries and markets?
Expert panelists include:
REGISTER HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Moderator: Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
- John Larkin, managing director & head of transportation capital markets research, Stifel Nicolas
- Mathijs Slangen, maritime advisor, Seabury Group
: This free Webinar was broadcast live on Thursday, December 15th at 2PM EST courtesy of our sponsor The Port of Virginia.