Archive copy now available for download.
After being acquired, Sun Microsystems decided it had to rationalize their global trade processes and systems. This required a transition from a standalone global trade system to an integrated trade platform that supports their corporate business strategy.
Over the past five years, GENBAND has achieved 80 percent compound annual growth. This growth increased logistics complexity and global trade requirements leading GENBAND to acquire and implement a comprehensive trade management strategy.
Join this live webinar and hear from representatives from both of these organizations as well as global trade experts who will discuss; the concept of Integrated Global Trade Management, current trends, issues, challenges and the benefits organizations can achieve by deploying similar strategies.
Key topics will include:
- Implementing a GTM strategy
- Lessons learned: what to do and what to avoid
- What’s next in GTM
Expert panelists include:
- Beth Peterson, President of BPE Global
- Justin Pearlman, Senior Director, Global Trade Compliance, Oracle
- Dana Smalley, Sr. Manager of Global Trade Compliance, GENBAND
- Rosalie Cmelak, Senior Manager, Logistics Product Strategy, Oracle
Archive copy now available for download.This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Tuesday, April 17th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Oracle America, Inc.