Archive copy now available for download.
Global trade managers are being asked to manage new markets as North American companies look overseas for growth opportunities. Often the decision to sell into or source from a new market is made without a thorough review of logistics and regulatory obstacles.
How do we prepare for the next wave of trade growth in markets such as South America, the Middle East, and South Africa?
To help you keep pace with these increasingly complex demands, our expert panelists will be highlighting best practices in global trade management including the following key topics:
Key discussion points will include:
- Emerging trends in global and national trade regulations.
- Update on free trade agreements - successes and failures.
- Issues related to trade financing.
- Logistics management in markets lacking infrastructure.
- Live, anonymous Q&A with the panelists.
- Jim Blaeser, publisher, American Shipper
- Pete Mento, director of global customs and trade policy, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
: Archive copy now available for download. This free Webinar was broadcasted live on Wednesday, July 18th at 2PM EDT courtesy of our sponsor C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.