MOL releases first performance indicators
The liner carrier MOL (America) on Thursday released its first set of regional key performance indicators for operations, customer service, and electronic data interchange.
The company said last week it would publish
such indicators on a monthly basis.
For February, the line met its goals for each indicator:
- In-terminal truck turn time was 15 minutes at Jacksonville, Fla., 22 minutes at Los Angeles and Oakland, with less than 30 minutes for its overall goal.
- Lost call percentage was 1.6 percent, with the goal of less than 2 percent.
- Telephone wait-time was 16 seconds, with the goal of less than 20 seconds.
- Export bill of lading documentation completion rate was 98.9 percent, with the goal to have 98 percent completed 24 hours after vessel's estimated time of departure.
For January and February combined:
- EDI message processing without failure was 99 percent, with the goal to be above 90 percent.
- Customer set-up time was 48 hours, with the goal to be within 72 hours.
- Customer compliance scorecard was 99 percent, with the goal to be above 95 percent.
The regional performance indicators are available at www.CountOnMOL.com
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.