Kewill integrates Clippership with Stamps.com
Kewill has integrated its existing shipper services with Stamps.com to provide customers with easier access to domestic and international parcel services.
Kewill Clippership, through Kewill's iMailtoo module, now gives direct access to Stamps.com services for printing U.S. Postal Service shipping labels for all mail classes, including Media Mail, Parcel Post, and First Class Mail International via a new XML integration.
The integration is available immediately to Clippership customers. Services from the integration include:
- Batch printing up to 1,000 USPS shipping labels at a time.
- Automatically printing PS 2976 and PS 2976A customs documents.
- Use of “free” generic non-rated carrier codes that are built into every Kewill Clippership system.
- Customized and automated email notifications sent to package recipients.
- Web-based shipment management for tracking, reports and exports.
- End-of-day bulk acceptance scans.
Kewill currently operates global supply chain services through three product suites: logistics to support freight forwarding, transport, warehousing and customs compliance; transportation and shipping to enable parcel, less-than-trailerload, truckload, and export trade compliance; and business-to-business integration for order management and supply chain operations.
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.