G6 Alliance implements Asia-Europe winter program
Liner carrier members of the G6 Alliance have announced the withdrawal of eight Asia-Europe sailings from late October 2013 to February 2014 in response to expected low demand over the winter season.
The voided sailings will be made on the following services:
Asia – North Europe services -
- Loop 7 services in Week 44 (ETA Qingdao, Oct. 28).
- Loop 4 services in Week 47 (ETA Ningbo, Nov. 22).
- Loop 6 services in Week 48 (ETA Kaohsiung, Nov. 25)
- Loop 1 service in Week 1, 2014 (ETA Kobe, Jan. 3).
- Loop 6 service in Week 7, 2014 (ETA Kaohsiung, Feb. 10).
Asia – Mediterranean services -
- EUM service in Week 44 (ETA Pusan, Oct. 27).
- EUM service in Week 48 (ETA Pusan, Nov. 24).
- EUM service in Week 7, 2014 (ETA Pusan, Feb. 9).
The G6 Alliance said it continues to offer a variety of services between the Far East and Europe covering all major port pairs with weekly sailings, and will make service adjustments, where necessary.
The alliance's members include APL, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, MOL, NYK and OOCL.
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.