Exporter's Balancing Act – Growing Volumes in an Era of Stepped-Up Enforcement
Regulatory enforcement actions against U.S.-based exporters are increasing at a time when the nation's leaders are calling for those same exporters to lead the country toward economic recovery.
How can exporters balance these commercial demands, while serving more customers and new markets with significant and often cumbersome compliance requirements? Is the export control reform initiative beginning to ease this burden?
This one-hour interactive Webinar broadcast will cover the latest results from American Shipper's
annual Export Operations and Compliance Benchmark Study, co-produced with BPE Global and the International Compliance Professionals Association (ICPA). Expert panelists will put the study findings into actionable guidance for U.S. exporters.
Key discussion points will include:
- Trends in enforcement.
- Making operations and compliance activities strategic to revenue growth.
- Improving internal company awareness to gain support for your function.
- Using Global Trade Management tools to scale when resources are limited.
Expert panelists include:
- Eric Kulisch, associate editor, American Shipper
- Renee Roe, director, BPE Global
- Anne van de Heetkamp, director global trade compliance, TradeBeam, Inc an Aptean Company
If you are not automatically redirected, please click here to register
for the Webinar.
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.