CMA CGM raising rates on several trades
The liner carrier CMA CGM said Thursday it plans to increase rates on a number of trades between March 1 and April 1.
The increases from March 1 are:
- From India and the Middle East Gulf to East Africa (Mombasa and Dar Es Salam), $250 per TEU.
- From India and Pakistan to Northern Europe, Mediterranean, Baltic, Black Sea and North Africa ports, $200 per 20-foot container and $400 per 40-foot container for dry and reefer cargo.
- From Northern Europe to East Coast South America, 200 euros per TEU.
The increases from April 1 are:
- From East Coast South America to Northern Europe, East Mediterranean, Baltic and Black Sea ports $250 per 20-foot container and $450 per 40-foot container for dry and reefer cargo.
- From East Coast South America to West Mediterranean ports, $300 per 20-foot container and $600 per 40-foot container for dry and reefer cargo.
We’ll send it to you!
Sign up for the free AS Daily Newsletter.