Back to School: Understanding the Value of a Supply Chain Education
The supply chain management career has come of age. Accordingly, a growing number of targeted degree programs have been established to educate the next generation of industry leaders. For many applicants making sense of these relatively new options for personal and professional growth can be intimidating and complex. This one-hour, interactive discussion will help you understand how to assess the value supply chain education presents to you and your organization.
Key discussion points will include:
- Logistics and Supply Chain education beginnings and current trends.
- Understanding and assessing a supply chain management curriculum.
- Measuring the personal ROI related to education and the decision to enroll.
- Articulating the value of an advanced degree program to your management.
- The employer's perspective on educational investments and the potential benefits.
- Live Q&A with panelists.
Expert panelists include:
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar will broadcast live on Friday, August 9, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Georgia Institute of Technology, EMIL-SCS.
- Brad Grimsley, Vice President of Logistics & Engineering, Limited Brands
- Jim Kellso, Professor of Practice, ASU; Senior Supply Chain Master, (retired) Intel Corporation
- Dr. John Vande Vate, Professor & Executive Director EMIL-SCS, Georgia Tech
- Hosted by: Jim Blaeser, Publisher, American Shipper