Compliance Roundup - Inside Track on Global Customs Regulatory Changes
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Governments around the world are actively establishing new trade regulations, which their customs authorities must implement and enforce. Meanwhile, shippers are serving increasingly complex networks of both mature and emerging markets, where they run up against an increasing number of regulatory changes.
Global shippers need to understand these regulatory changes stay compliant, avoid costly delays and mitigate supply chain disruptions. To help keep pace with these complex demands, our expert panelists will highlight today’s best practices in global trade management.
Key discussion points will include:
- Overview on CBP's Centers of Excellence strategy.
- Update on ISF enforcement and the latest on C-TPAT.
- Review the impact of sequestration.
- Canada’s “New Normal” for border clearance.
- New advanced Canadian importer and carrier data requirements.
- Pending regulations in key markets - Japan, Israel, etc.
- A look ahead at EU regulations and World Customs Organization programs.
- Live, anonymous Q&A with panelists.
Expert panelists on this webinar will include:
REGISTER HERE: This free Webinar will broadcast live on Wednesday, August 21st, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT courtesy of our sponsor Descartes.
- Oryst Dydynsky, principal, DAP International
- Jos Nuijten, vice president network integration strategy, Descartes Systems Group
- Beth Peterson, president, BPE Global
- Moderated by: Eric Kulisch, trade & transportation editor, American Shipper