2014 Global Transportation Management Benchmark Study: Building the Business Case for Better Visibility
, in partnership with the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), surveyed more than 200 shippers and third party logistics providers about their global transportation management processes, visibility, and technology. This sixth annual study examines, in particular, how shippers and 3PLs view the bottom line benefits of visibility, the roadblocks in managing visibility and global transportation management systems, and whether funding is available to invest in new technology.
Key themes include:
REGISTER HERE: to download the complete report: 2014 Global Transportation Management Benchmark Study: Building the Business Case for Better Visibility, courtesy of our sponsors Amber Road & JDA Software Group, Inc.
- The market’s evolving definition of visibility
- Whether shippers are seeing ROI from visibility
- The benefits and challenges of using a global transportation management system
- The availability of funds to invest in transportation management and visibility automation
- The integration of global and domestic transportation management